HIGH ABOVE THE FORMER HANOVER STREET SCHOOL BUILDING ON LORD STREET DOUGLAS
LIES THIS INSCRIPTION IN THE BRICKWORK WHICH MARKS WHEN THE BUILDING WAS OPENED
"HANOVER ST BOARD SCHOOLS - 1888 - GEORGE A RING - CHAIRMAN - SCHOOL COMMITTEE OF DOUGLAS"

1st November 2005.

Camera - Nikon D70 & 18-70mm AFS ED Nikon Lens

Peter Killey - www.manxscenes.com

BACK